Shea & Mango Sugar Scrub Recipe
With Vitamin E and Exotic Butters
320 gram batch
The Shea & Mango Sugar Scrub recipe makes a luxurious-feeling exfoliator. This recipe contains sugar to gently exfoliate the skin, with Vitamin E and rich exotic butters and oils to leave skin feeling renewed, smooth, and soft.
35% White Sugar 112 grams
1. Measure out Part A into a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Heat in a microwave until all solids are just melted.
3. Allow product to cool with occasional stirring. You can place product in the fridge to rapid cool.
4. Once product is starting to thicken, stir in Vitamin E, sugar, and any essential oil or fragrance oil.
5. Continue stirring until a thick butter texture is achieved.
6. Package into 2 oz. jars.
Massage a small amount of Shea & Mango Sugar Scrub into your skin for approximately 1 minute, exfoliating gently while the sugar melts down and the oils and vitamins absorb into your skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
Voyageur Soap & Candle Company Ltd.
Unit 14 – 19257 Enterprise Way, Surrey, B.C. Canada V3S 6J8
Telephone: 604-530-8979 Fax: 604-530-8978 Toll Free: 1-800-758-7773
NOTE: All recipes are provided for the use of the customers of Voyageur Soap & Candle Company Ltd. Their electronic or print reproduction is strictly forbidden. All formulas and recipes have been formulated by Voyageur but we accept no liability as to their effectiveness or the success of the formulas when being made. It is essential that good manufacturing practices are followed in their use, and it is the responsibility of the user to meet the appropriate regulatory requirements of their jurisdiction in all matters. All formulas remain the property of Voyageur, and their reproduction or re-distribution is strictly forbidden without our written consent.