Bulk Crafters Choice Detergent Free Shea Butter Melt & Pour Soap Base
This Bulk Detergent Free Shea Butter Melt & Pour Soap Base from Crafters Choice is a white, detergent free melt & pour soap base that is made with premium, moisturizing shea butter! This Detergent Free Melt and Pour Soap Base from Crafter's Choice comes in a 24 lb Block, making it the perfect choice for all your melt and pour projects!
This soap base is easy to use, simply melt the soap base in a microwave or double boiler, add your choice of Essential Oils, Fragrance Oils, Micas, Cosmetic Colourants etc. and pour it into your favourite Soap Mold!
- Detergent Free Shea Butter Melt & Pour Soap Base
- Detergent Free Melt & Pour Soap Base
- Crafters Choice Melt & Pour Soap Base
- Package: 24 lb Block
- Colour: White
- Clarity: Opaque
- Detergent Level: 0 (Creamy Bubbles)
- Melt Point: 49 - 52ºC (120 - 125ºF)
- This product has no animal testing
- Crafters Choice Melt & Pour is made with no SLS
- Made with Non-GMO and Sustainable Coconut Oil & Palm Oil, as well as premium Shea Butter
- Perfect for Handmade Soapmaking
- Made in the USA
- INCI: Sorbitol (and) Sodium Cocoate (and) Propylene Glycol (and) Sodium Stearate (and) Glycerin (and) Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Seed Butter (and) Titanium Dioxide
- CAS# 50-70-4 / 61789-31-9 / 57-55-6 / 822-16-2 / 56-81-5 / 194043-92-0 / 13463-67-7
- First, determine the amount of melt & pour soap that you will need for your project.
- Now, you can carefully slice the melt & pour soap base into workable, small pieces that can be placed into a microwave safe container.
- Heat the microwave safe container with the melt & pour pieces on low in 30 second intervals. Be sure to stir between intervals to ensure even heating, continuing to melt the soap base until liquid.
- Always be sure to handle hot soap carefully as it could burn the skin. Additionally, you can also melt the soap base in a double boiler.
- After melting your melt & pour soap base, you can stir in any cosmetic colour, scent, and skin safe additives, before pouring your mixture into the mold of your choosing.
- Allow your soap to cool until hardened. Now you can carefully remove your finished soap from the mold and enjoy!