Alkanet Root Powder
Our Alkanet Root Powder is a popular choice with many soap makers for colouring their handmade soap! Alkanet Root Powder is obtained from the base of the planet and produces a beautiful burgundy shade in products. Alkanet Powder is commonly used to colour DIY products like Cold Process Soap, Melt & Pour Soap, Lip Products, Scrubs, Bath Bombs, Bath Fizzies and Bath Salts.
- Alkanet Root
- Alkanet Root Powder
- Alkanet Root Powder is obtained from the base of the plant
- Alkanet Root Powder is a popular colourant with Cold Process Soap Makers as it produces a beautiful burgundy shade in products
- Commonly used to colour various DIY products including Cold Process Soap, Lip Products, Scrubs, Bath Bombs, Bath Fizzies and Bath Salts
- INCI: Alkanna Tinctona (Alkanet) Root Powder
- Directions: A common level for incorporating alkanet root powder into colouring Cold Process Soap is 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon per pound of base. We always suggest testing your final product to ensure you achieve optimal performance.
- Storage: We suggest storing this product in an airtight container in a cool, dark location. When stored properly, it is best used within 1 year from date of purchase.
- Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and away from eyes. Do not inhale.