Coconut Fractionated Oil 100% (MCT Oil) - Organic
Our Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil is a 100% coconut-based oil that does not go solid at room temperature. Organic Coconut Oil Fractionated, also known as MCT Oil, is a clear liquid oil that is highly stable and resistant to oxidation, while also being non-greasy and easily able to absorb into the skin. Our Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil is an effective emollient, moisturizer and viscosity regulator, while also being known to help assist in the dispersion of additives in various DIY products. A common addition to a variety of products including creams, lotions, aromatherapy products, massage products, personal care products and more!
- Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil 100%
- Organic Coconut Fractionated Oil 100%
- MCT Oil
- Our Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil is 100% coconut derived
- Our Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil is refined and produced through esterification of Coconut Kernels
- Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil is a clear liquid oil that does not go solid at room temperature
- Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil is highly stable and resistant to oxidation, while also being an effective emollient, moisturizer and viscosity regulator
- Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil is a non-greasy oil that can easily absorb into the skin without clogging pores, making it a favourite choice for massage therapists
Can Be Used In A Variety of Products Including:
- Lip Balms
- Bath Oils
- Massage Products
- Aromatherapy Products
- Body Care Products
- Personal Care Products
- Carrier Oil for Essential Oils
- INCI: Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides
- CAS#: 73398-61-5
- Country of Origin: Singapore
- Extraction Method: Esterification
- Source: Coconut Kernel
- Processing Type: Refined
- Colour: Clear, colourless liquid to very pale yellow liquid
- Shelf Life: Indefinite with proper storage - out of direct sunlight in a cool environment
What Are Triglycerides?
- Triglycerides refer to the number of carbon atoms that are found in fatty acids.
- There are different types of fatty acids with Long-Chain Fatty Acids containing 13–21 carbons, Medium-Chain Fatty (MCT) Acids have 6-12 carbon atoms, and Short-Chain Fatty Acids have fewer than 6 carbon atoms.
- The benefit of the shorter chain length in MCT is that the fatty acids are more rapidly broken down and absorbed into the body.
- The predominant fatty acids featured in our MCT Oil 60/40 are Caproic Acid (C6), Caprylic Acid (C8), and Capric Acid (C10) fatty acids.