Plantapon TF Surfactant
Plantapon TF is a natural surfactant blend that can be used in a wide variety of gentle cleansing formulations. Plantapon TF or Plantapon Tear Free is an extremely mild tear-free and sulfate-free surfactant blend based that is based on APG technology and provides effective cleansing properties, as well as excellent foaming and sensory properties. With this surfactant skin will be left feeling nourished and smooth, with the glyceryl oleate in the blend providing conditioning to the hair and skin, while the alkyl polyglucosides softly rinse away dirt and other impurities. Plantapon TF is ideal for baby care products and can be used in a variety of formulations including body washes, face washes, shampoos and other sensitive skin formulas.
- Plantapon TF
- Plantapon Tear Free
- Plantapon TF is a natural surfactant blend that can be used in a wide variety of gentle cleansing formulations
- Plantapon TF is an extremely mild tear-free and sulfate-free surfactant blend that is based on APG technology
- Plantapon TF possesses effective cleansing properties, while also having excellent foaming and sensory properties
- Plantapon TF is Sulfate-free, EO-free, PEG-free and Paraben-free
- The glyceryl oleate in the surfactant blend provides conditioning to the hair and skin, while the alkyl polyglucosides softly rinse away dirt and other impurities.
- Plantapon TF is Ideal for baby care products such as shampoos and washes
This Surfactant Can Be Used In Many Different Products Including:
- Baby Care Products
- Body Wash
- Face Wash
- Facial Cleansers
- Sensitive Skin Care Formulas
- INCI: Decyl Glucoside (and) Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate (and) Coco-Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate
- Appearance: Clear Yellow Liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- pH (@ 25°C): 4.5 – 5.5
- Typical Usage: ~ 20%
- Solids Content: 57.5 – 62.5%
- Viscosity (@ 25°C): Max 2500 cps.
- Storage Conditions: We suggest storing this product in an airtight container in a cool, dark location. When stored properly, best used within 1 year from date of purchase.