Diffuser Reeds 10" - Black
- Aromatherapy Diffuser Reeds
- Made of Natural Reed
- Colour: Black
- Product of the USA
- Height: 10"
- Diameter: 3mm
How to Make a Reed Diffuser:
- Start by making your own Diffuser Fragrance Oil Base by blending 75% Natra Reed Diffuser Base with 25% Voyageur Fragrance or Essential Oil. For a stronger fragrance throw increase the percentage of Fragrance/Essential Oil to Reed Diffuser Base up to a maximum of 40% fragrance.
- Place several reeds in a glass bottle or diffuser container
- Pour in your Scented Reed Diffuser Base.
- Once Reeds are saturated, turn over to expose wet reeds to the air. The reeds will naturally continue to draw up the liquid fragrance base from the bottle and diffuse into the room.
- Once the bottle is empty, refill with more fragranced diffuser base and enjoy again.
- Reeds can typically be reused for several months before needing to be replaced. After repeated use, the natural pores of the reed can slowly become saturated and clogged preventing the reeds from diffusing the fragrance effectively. If this occurs, or if you would like to use a different scented reed diffuser base, we recommend using new reeds.