EcoSoya Q210 Soy Candle Wax
The EcoSoya Q210 Soy Wax is an extremely clean burning and easy to use soy wax with improved scent throw and stability. Dermatology Tested, the Eco Soya Q210 Soy Wax is also 100% plant based and is the perfect soy candle wax for a variety of products including Massage Candles, Container Candles, Wax Melts, Wax Tarts and more.
- Melt Drop Point: 115°F (46.1°C)
- Congealing Point: 109°F (42.7°C)
- Needle Penetration (1/10mm): 59
- Manufacturer Suggested Pour Temperature: About 145°F to 175°F (62.8°C to 79.4°C)
- Manufacturer Suggested “Melt To” Temperatures: Min: 155°F (68.3°C) | Max: 180°F (82.2°C)
- Fragrance Load: About 18%
- Packaging Format: Pastilles
Information from the makers of EcoSoya:
- All Natural Soy Candle Wax
- 100% Plant Based Soy Wax
- Free of Genetically Modified Material (GMM)
- Free of Pesticide and Herbicide Residue
- Sustainable, Renewable, and Biodegradable
- Friendly to Animals, No Testing
- No Animal, Insect or Petroleum Products
- Extremely Clean Burning, Stable and Easy to Use
- Soft Container Candle Wax that is Dermatology Tested for Massage Candles.
- A one pour candle wax which will give a smooth finish when the burn pool re-congeals
Manufacturer Suggested Shelf Life: No determined shelf life if stored under proper conditions.
Manufacturer Suggested Storage Store in a cool, dry location away from direct heat, sunlight, and moisture. Temporary hot or cold temperature extremes have no adverse effect. EcoSoya waxes may be used frozen and, if partially melted, allow to cool, and re-solidify before use.
- Massage Candles
- Container Candles
- Wax Tarts
- Wax Melts
- Other Various Applications