Stephenson Syndopour 200-MB
As the first of its kind, Stephenson Syndopour 200-MB is a Melt & Pour syndet base which is ultra-mild, with high foaming properties and 100% soap-free and Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) certified.
As a revolutionary Melt & Pour syndet base, Syndopour 200-MB is milder and kinder on different skin types through its balanced pH formulation. In addition to its gentle cleansing properties, it is entirely free from SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulphate) and is vegan friendly.
Syndopour 200-MB allows our customers and artisans to create soap free syndet bars from this dermatologically tested base and use them for various applications, including facial skincare and shampoo bars tailored to sensitive skin and scalps, unlike a traditional glycerine soap. Other applications include moisturizing shave bars and solid beauty bars.
Syndopour 200-MB's formulation can be customized and tailored by manufacturers, personal care brands, and artisans using your own choice of additives and fragrances, enabling you to produce hot pour syndet soap-free bars in your kitchen.
Syndopour 200-MB is RSPO certified and gives you the ability to create a variety of mild, pH balanced hair, body and facial bars.
The first of its kind, Syndopour 200-MB has a luxurious lather and high foaming properties, providing the perfect starting point for an innovative range of pH-neutral bars that are kind to skin.
- Produce syndet bars by hot pour without large scale manufacturing equipment.
- Create dermatologically tested syndet bars including facial skin care and shampoo bars which are tailored for sensitive skin and scalps.
- Alternative application ideas include moisturizing shave bars, solid beauty bars and exfoliating scrub bars.
- Neutral pH 5.0-6.0
- Dermatologically/clinically tested
- 100% soap free
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- High foaming and luxurious lather
- Certified sustainable RSPO
- Readily biodegradable
- Glycerin *1 2
- Glyceryl Stearate *1
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate *2
*1 Derived from RSPO Mass Balance (MB) palm oil
*2 Derived from RSPO Mass Balance (MB) palm kernel oil
RSPO Certificate Number: BMT-RSPO-000008
Based on 1 review Write a review