Carpet Deodorizing Powder
Makes one 6 oz. powder shaker
Such a simple recipe can go a long way in your home! It uses common household baking soda - well known for its deodorizing ability, as well as borax - a natural mineral compound, for its disinfecting qualities. Clary sage is used for its sweet scent and deodorant properties as well as marjoram for its complimentary warm aroma.
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) -- 1/3 Cup
- Borax 5 mol Powder -- 1/3 Cup
- Marjoram Sweet Essential Oil -- 15 Drops
- Clary Sage Essential Oil -- 12 Drops
1. Sprinkle the powder onto the carpet or pet bedding. Leave the powder for several hours or as needed, and then vacuum the powder off.
Voyageur Soap & Candle Company Ltd.
Telephone: 604-530-8979 Toll Free: 1-800-758-7773
NOTE: All recipes are provided for the use of the customers of Voyageur Soap & Candle Company Ltd. Their electronic or print reproduction is strictly forbidden. All formulas and recipes have been formulated by Voyageur but we accept no liability as to their effectiveness or the success of the formulas when being made. It is essential that good manufacturing practices are followed in their use, and it is the responsibility of the user to meet the appropriate regulatory requirements of their jurisdiction in all matters. All formulas remain the property of Voyageur, and their reproduction or redistribution is strictly forbidden without our written consent.