Carpet Deodorizing Powder
Makes one 6 oz. powder shaker
Such a simple recipe can go a long way in your home! It uses common household baking soda - well known for its deodorizing ability, as well as borax - a natural mineral compound, for its disinfecting qualities. Clary sage is used for its sweet scent and deodorant properties as well as marjoram for its complimentary warm aroma.
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) -- 1/3 Cup
- Borax 5 mol Powder -- 1/3 Cup
- Marjoram Sweet Essential Oil -- 15 Drops
- Clary Sage Essential Oil -- 12 Drops
1. Sprinkle the powder onto the carpet or pet bedding. Leave the powder for several hours or as needed, and then vacuum the powder off.