Enzymatic Cleansing Paste Recipe
Makes 220 grams
This cleaning paste uses an Enzymatic Concentrate containing billions of natural fast acting bacteria that digest organic matter such as fats, carbohydrates, proteins, urea, etc. It works to remove odor and stains naturally, and is completely biodegradable.
- 72% Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) 158 grams
- 5% Borax 10 mol 11 grams
- 5% Soda Ash (Washing Soda) 11 gram
1. In a measuring cup, measure out Part A and stir to mix.
2. Add part B and mix well until a smooth paste is formed.
3. Package into containers of your choice
- Use full concentration on garbage cans and toilet bowls
- Add approx. 5% to your all purpose spray cleaner
- Add a ½ cup to a full load of laundry
- Use as a stain remover by applying to your stain and keeping the area wet for 3-4 hrs. (Check a small area of your carpet or fabric for colour fast before applying.)
Telephone: 604-530-8979 Toll Free: 1-800-758-7773