Makes four 250 ml containers
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) -- 500 grams (50%)
- Borax 5 mol Powder -- 300 grams (30%)
- Castile Liquid Soap Base -- 100 grams (10%)
- D-Limonene -- 100 grams (10%)
- Apply with damp cloth, sponge, or soft scrub brush.
- Use as an oven cleaner by mixing with a little water and applying to the inside of your oven. Allow to dry and remove with a wet cloth.
Essential oils can be added to this recipe to increase the disinfecting properties; however, D-limonene has a naturally strong citrus scent which may over power the scent of any added essential oils.
Voyageur Soap & Candle Company Ltd.
Telephone: 604-530-8979 Toll Free: 1-800-758-7773
NOTE: All recipes are provided for the use of the customers of Voyageur Soap & Candle Company Ltd. Their electronic or print reproduction is strictly forbidden. All formulas and recipes have been formulated by Voyageur but we accept no liability as to their effectiveness or the success of the formulas when being made. It is essential that good manufacturing practices are followed in their use, and it is the responsibility of the user to meet the appropriate regulatory requirements of their jurisdiction in all matters. All formulas remain the property of Voyageur, and their reproduction or redistribution is strictly forbidden without our written consent.