Makes 2 Litres
Linen Sprays are meant to be sprayed onto clothing before ironing, leaving a fresh and wonderful scent! They are becoming more and more popular as they are easy to make and a great and practical way to use essential oils. This linen spray uses our very popular Lavender 40/42 Essential Oil, a favourite among our customers!
1. Heat the water up to 60 degrees Celsius.
2. In a separate container measure out 55 grams of PEG-40 Castor.
3. Place the PEG-40 Castor into a microwave and heat for one minute.
4. Add the Lavender 40/42 Essential Oil to the PEG-40 Castor.
5. Stir it to mix the PEG-40 and the Essential oil before adding the mixture to the water. Continue to stir.
6. When fully dissolved and below 45 degrees Celsius, add the preservative to the mixture and stir.
7. Package into bottles with misters for personal use.
If the PEG-40 does not fully dissolve in the water mixture and some PEG-40 remains, re-heat the solution to ensure it fully dissolves.
Voyageur Soap & Candle Company Ltd.
Telephone: 604-530-8979 Toll Free: 1-800-758-7773
NOTE: All recipes are provided for the use of the customers of Voyageur Soap & Candle Company Ltd. Their electronic or print reproduction is strictly forbidden. All formulas and recipes have been formulated by Voyageur but we accept no liability as to their effectiveness or the success of the formulas when being made. It is essential that good manufacturing practices are followed in their use, and it is the responsibility of the user to meet the appropriate regulatory requirements of their jurisdiction in all matters. All formulas remain the property of Voyageur, and their reproduction or redistribution is strictly forbidden without our written consent.