Ocean’s Abyss Nail Polish Recipe
Makes 1 x 15ml Bottle
The Ocean’s Abyss Nail Polish is a bright deep blue that shimmers with blue-green accents, just like the sea. This polish is created with various colourants and glitters combined with our Glamour Nail Polish Base. The Glamour Nail Polish Suspension Base is great for polishes that include glitter as it keeps the glitter suspended throughout without settling to the bottom. This base is vegan, cruelty-free and 10-free.
- Plastic Mixing Cups
- Stir sticks or toothpicks.
- 0.15cc plastic scoops
- Stainless Steel Mixing Balls
- 15g Glamour Nail Polish Suspension Base
- 3 x 0.15cc scoops of Ultramarine Blue
- 2 x 0.15cc scoops of Sky Blue Bio-Glitter Sparkle
Note: Ultramarine colourants tend to require a bit more work to combine than mica and glitter so be sure to mix very well to break down any chunks that may form.
Note: Nail polish will stain clothes, surfaces, and skin. Ensure your workspace and clothes are protected to prevent unwanted stains.
To make the polish:
- Weigh out your nail polish base into a plastic mixing cup.
- Add the mica and glitter to the base and stir gently to thoroughly combine.
- Carefully pour into a 15ml glass nail polish bottle, tighten the lid, and shake for a few seconds.
- Add a few Stainless Steel Mixing Balls into your bottle to better mix your DIY custom nail polishes.
And that is it! Your nail polish is ready to use right away. For full, even, coverage apply 2 – 3 thin layers to the nail and finish with our clear coat nail polish base for a vegan, cruelty-free, 10-free topcoat.
If you have any questions regarding this recipe, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-758-7773.
Get this recipe as a downloadable PDF here!