Rhassoul & Atlantic Kelp Foot Mask
Makes 1 x 4 oz. Bail Jar
- Rhassoul Clay -- 4 tbsp (2 oz)
- Atlantic Kelp Powder -- 1 tbsp (0.5 oz)
- Fine Grain Pumice -- 1 tbsp (0.5 oz)
- Coarse Sea Salt -- 1 tbsp (0.5 oz)
- Citric Acid -- 1 tsp (0.16 oz)
- To use your finished foot mask, remove the quantity of the powder you would like to use, and then slowly stir in warm water until it develops into a fluffy, spreadable paste.
- Then, you can massage the paste into your feet and either use it as a scrub where you will wash it off immediately, or let it sit and dry as a mask before rinsing off.
- Avoid using this foot mask if you have open skin as it could potentially sting.
Click Here for a PDF Copy of this Recipe
Voyageur Soap & Candle Company Ltd.
Telephone: 604-530-8979 Toll Free: 1-800-758-7773
NOTE: All recipes are provided for the use of the customers of Voyageur Soap & Candle Company Ltd. Their electronic or print reproduction is strictly forbidden. All formulas and recipes have been formulated by Voyageur but we accept no liability as to their effectiveness or the success of the formulas when being made. It is essential that good manufacturing practices are followed in their use, and it is the responsibility of the user to meet the appropriate regulatory requirements of their jurisdiction in all matters. All formulas remain the property of Voyageur, and their reproduction or redistribution is strictly forbidden without our written consent.