Seafoam Shimmer Nail Polish
Seafoam Shimmer Nail Polish Recipe
Makes 1 x 15ml Bottle
The Seafoam Shimmer Nail Polish is a bright and cheerful light teal with silver accents. This polish is created with just three of our mica colourants combined with our Lustre Nail Polish Base. The Lustre Nail Polish Base suspends the mica throughout the bottle without any separation or settling. This base is vegan, cruelty-free and 10-free.
- Plastic Mixing Cups
- Stir sticks or toothpicks.
- 0.15cc plastic scoops
- Stainless Steel Mixing Balls
- 15g Lustre Nail Polish Base
- 2 x 0.15cc scoops of Blue Lagoon Mica
- 1 x 0.15cc scoop of Silver Starlight Mica
- 1 x 0.15cc scoop of Blue Pearl Mica
Note: Nail polish will stain clothes, surfaces, and skin. Ensure your workspace and clothes are protected to prevent unwanted stains.
To make the polish:
- Weigh out your nail polish base into a plastic mixing cup.
- Add the mica to the base and stir gently to thoroughly combine.
- Carefully pour into a 15ml glass nail polish bottle, tighten the lid, and shake for a few seconds.
- Add a few Stainless Steel Mixing Balls into your bottle to better mix your DIY custom nail polishes.
And that is it! Your nail polish is ready to use right away. For full, even, coverage apply 2 – 3 thin layers to the nail and finish with our clear coat nail polish base for a vegan, cruelty-free, 10-free topcoat.
If you have any questions regarding this recipe, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-758-7773.
Get this recipe as a downloadable PDF here!