Starry Night Nail Polish Recipe
Makes 1 x 15ml Bottle
The Starry Night Nail Polish uses our Basic Black Nail Polish Base mixed with our Lustre Nail Base to give a deep black that suspends a shimmer of colour. Both bases are vegan, cruelty-free and 10-free. The addition of one of our cosmetic micas gives this polish a beautiful midnight shimmer.
- Plastic Mixing Cups
- Stir sticks or toothpicks.
- 0.15cc plastic scoops
- Stainless Steel Mixing Balls
- 15g Lustre Nail Polish Base
- 1 x drop of Basic Black Nail Polish Base
- 4 x 0.15cc scoops of Aubergine Purple Mica
Note: Nail polish will stain clothes, surfaces, and skin. Ensure your workspace and clothes are protected to prevent unwanted stains.
To make the polish:
- Weigh out your Lustre Nail Polish Base into a plastic mixing cup.
- Add the drop of Basic Black Base to your Lustre Nail Base and gently stir to combine.
- Add the mica to the combined bases and stir gently to thoroughly combine.
- Carefully pour into a 15ml glass nail polish bottle, tighten the lid, and shake for a few seconds.
- Add a few Stainless Steel Mixing Balls into your bottle to better mix your DIY custom nail polishes.
And that is it! Your nail polish is ready to use right away. For full, even, coverage apply 2 – 3 thin layers to the nail and finish with our clear coat nail polish base for a vegan, cruelty-free, 10-free topcoat.
If you have any questions regarding this recipe, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-758-7773.
Get this recipe as a downloadable PDF here!