All-Purpose Natural Citrus Spray Cleaner Recipe
Makes 16 oz Glass Bottle with Trigger Mister
A natural all-purpose spray cleaner recipe using citrus oil (D-Limonene) for its excellent cleansing and grease-cutting abilities. Add your own essential oils for their anti-microbial and antibacterial agents, as well as their scent!
- 2 Tablespoon D-Limonene
- 3 Tablespoons Polysorbate 20
- 1.75 Cups Water - Warm
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Decyl Glucoside Surfactant
- 2 Teaspoon Borax 5 Mole
- ¼ Teaspoon Geogard Ultra Preservative
- 10 drops Essential Oils of choice
1. In a large measuring cup, mix the D-Limonene & Polysorbate 20.
2. Add the water then all other ingredients with gentle agitation.
3. Make sure the Apple Cider Vinegar Powder and Borax is dissolved.
4. Pour into a 16oz Glass Bottle with Trigger Mister
Shake and spray onto appliance surfaces, counter tops, or wherever a general cleaning is required.
Voyageur Soap & Candle Company Ltd.
Unit 14 – 19257 Enterprise Way, Surrey, B.C. Canada V3S 6J8
Telephone: 604-530-8979 Fax: 604-530-8978 Toll Free: 1-800-758-7773
NOTE: All recipes are provided for the use of the customers of Voyageur Soap & Candle Company Ltd. Their electronic or print reproduction is strictly forbidden. All formulas and recipes have been formulated by Voyageur but we accept no liability as to their effectiveness or the success of the formulas when being made. It is essential that good manufacturing practices are followed in their use, and it is the responsibility of the user to meet the appropriate regulatory requirements of their jurisdiction in all matters. All formulas remain the property of Voyageur, and their reproduction or re-distribution is strictly forbidden without our written consent.