Cooling Peppermint Pedicure Foot Lotion Recipe
Makes 550 grams
4% Apricot Kernel Oil 22 grams
3% Avocado Oil 17 grams
3% Glycerin   17 grams
2% Macadamia Nut Oil   12 grams
0.5% Calendula Oil 3 grams
0.2% Menthol Crystals   1 gram
78% Water (Boiling Hot)   429 grams
1% Dimethicone 6 grams
0.3% Panthenol 2 grams
0.2% Vitamin E D-Alpha Tocopherol 1 grams
0.8% Germaben II Preservative 4 grams
1% Peppermint Essential Oil 3 grams
1. Measure out Part A into a microwave safe bowl and mix.
2. Slowly pour Part B into Part A, gently stirring to combine all ingredients. Continue stirring until all emulsifiers have melted and no solid flakes remain. Additional heating may be required.
3. Continue stirring frequently to ensure even cooling and emulsion.
4. Once product has reached below 45’ degrees add all of Part C.
5. Add fragrance oil or essential oil to desired scent level.
6. Stir well to ensure all ingredients are evenly dispersed, then package the product into bottles once it has cooled to be barely warm to the touch.
7. Product will not reach final thickness until completely cool.