Skin Rejuvenating Face Cream Recipe
Makes 400 grams
5% Stearic Acid 20 grams
3% Sweet Almond Oil 12 grams
3% Avocado Oil 12 grams
1% Calendula Oil   4 grams
2% Glycerin   8 grams
72% Water (Boiling Hot)   282 grams
2% Alpha Hydroxy Acids 8 grams
3% Panthenol 12 grams
1% Phytokeratin 4 grams
1% Optiphen Plus Preservative 4 grams
1. Measure out Part A into a microwave safe bowl and mix.
2. Slowly pour Part B into Part A, gently stirring to combine all ingredients. Continue stirring until all emulsifiers have melted and no solid flakes remain. Additional heating may be required.
3. Continue stirring frequently to ensure even cooling and emulsion.
4. Once product has reached below 45’ degrees add all of Part C.
5. Add fragrance oil or essential oil to desired scent level.
6. Stir well to ensure all ingredients are evenly dispersed, then package the product into bottles once it has cooled to be barely warm to the touch.
7. Product will not reach final thickness until completely cool.