Wild Oat & Honey Body Lotion Recipe
Makes 560 grams
2.5% Stearic Acid 14 grams
10% Apricot Kernel Oil 56 grams
6% Rice Bran Oil 34 grams
1% Honey Powder   6 grams
72% Water (Boiling Hot)   430 grams
1.5% Cromoist Oat Protein 8 grams
0.5% Vitamin E D-Alpha Tocopherol 3 grams
1% Germaben II Preservative 6 grams
1. Measure out Part A into a microwave safe bowl and mix.
2. Slowly pour Part B into Part A, gently stirring to combine all ingredients. Continue stirring until all emulsifiers have melted and no solid flakes remain. Additional heating may be required.
3. Continue stirring every few minutes to ensure even cooling and emulsion.
4. Once product has reached below 45’ degrees add all of Part C.
5. Add fragrance oil or essential oil to desired scent level.
6. Stir well to ensure all ingredients are evenly dispersed, then package the product into bottles once it has cooled to be barely warm to the touch.
7. Product will not reach final thickness until completely cool.