Apricot Kernel Oil
Our Apricot Kernel Oil is a rich oil that is packed with Vitamin A, Vitamin E and fatty acids! Apricot Kernel Oil has a lightweight consistency, making it a popular addition to creams, lotions, balms, soaps, massage oils, skincare products and more!
- Apricot Kernel Oil is a natural oil that is cold expeller pressed from the kernels found inside apricot seeds.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is a rich source of Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is also a rich source of oleic and linoleic essential fatty acids, as well as phytosterols.
- Apricot Kernel Oil absorbs readily into the skin without leaving an oily after-feel, making it a popular choice for massage oils.
Can Be Used In A Variety Of Products Including:
- Massage Products
- Aromatherapy Products
- Skincare Products
- Personal Care Products
- INCI: Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- CAS #: 72869-69-3
- SAP Value: 180 - 200
- Converted SAP Value Sodium Hydroxide: 0.134
- Converted SAP Value Potassium Hydroxide: 0.188
- Relative Density: 0.910-0.920 @ 20°C
- Country of Origin: Spain
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Source: Kernel
- Processing Type: Refined
- Colour: Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid
- Shelf Life: Approx. 3 years