Bee Pollen Granules
Our Bee Pollen Granules are pure Canadian Bee Pollen and are a popular trend to add to your DIY projects! Bee Pollen is considered to be a powerful source of Vitamin B, Minerals, Free Forming Amino Acids, and Proteins, and is commonly used as an additive in DIY soap making. The Pollen Granules can be added to your soap bars to act as a natural exfoliant or can be ground into a powder and used to colour both Cold Process and Melt & Pour Soap.
- Bee Pollen
- Bee Pollen Granules
- Made from Pure Canadian Bee Pollen
- Bee Pollen is harvested by beekeepers who attach small pollen traps to the entrance points of beehives. As bees re-enter the hive with their collection, the pollen trap gently knocks some of the pollen from the bee's legs. This mobilizes the bees and encourages the number of flights and foragers.
- Bee Pollen Granules can be used as a natural exfoliant in soap making
- Bee Pollen Granules can be ground into a powder and used to colour both Cold Process Soap and Melt & Pour Soap, creating a beautiful yellow shade
- INCI: Bee Pollen
- Botanical Name: Apis Mellifica
- Country of Origin: Canada