Blue Bio Glitter (Aluminum Free)
Our Blue Bio Glitter is a beautiful cellulose based glitter that is 100% aluminum and plastic free! This Blue 0.008 hex glitter is not only soft to the touch and resistant to bleeding at low temperatures, but is also biodegradable, guaranteed to have biodegradation in a natural, freshwater environment. This aluminum free glitter is a great choice for a wide variety of DIY projects including Bath Bombs, Nail Polish, Lip Products and Melt & Pour Soap!
- Blue Bio Glitter (Aluminum Free)
- This bio glitter is made from precision cut & specialised regenerated cellulose film that is coated with mineral pigments in a naturally derived resin.
- This Bio Glitter is 100% Aluminum & Plastic Free and is OK biodegradable WATER certified.
- This Bio Glitter is soft to the touch and resistant to bleeding at low temperatures
- This Bio Glitter is suitable for dry, water-based, oil-based, and solvent based applications
- Size & Cut: 0.008 Hex Glitter
Approved Cosmetic Uses and Test Results:
- General: Yes
- Lip Products: Yes
- Eye Products: No
- Nail Products: Yes
- Bath Products: Yes
- Melt & Pour Soap: Yes
- INCI: Rayon (Cellulose Regenerated), Glycerin (Plant Derived), Aqua, Urea, Shellac, Mica, CI 77891, CI 77510, CI 77861
- Specific Gravity: 1.45 g/cm3 at 20°C
- Thickness: .35 µm
- Temperature Stability: 120°C (Dry Heat Stability with no change for 2 hours)
- Glitter Type: 0.008 Hex
- Plastic Content: 0%
- Paraben & Phthalate Free
- Recommended Usage Level: Use product as desired
- Compliant with micro-bead and micro-plastic legislation with guaranteed biodegradation in natural, freshwater environments