Lamesoft PO 65
Lamesoft PO 65 uses a nature-based lipid derived from Sunflower and Coconut Oil that is a high performance additive for surfactant based products providing an intensive moisturizing and skin-softening sensation by depositing glyceryl oleate onto the skins surface. Free of preservatives, derived from 100% natural, renewable feedstocks, Lamesoft PO 65 is ideal for baby care, body washes and hair care products aimed at today’s environmentally aware consumers.
- Lipid layer enhancer for surfactant based cleansers
- Softens and moisturizes skin and hair
- Can improve the mildness of a formulation
- Enhances viscosity in sulfate-free systems
- Cold processable; saving time and energy
- Can be used in clear, opacified and pearlized formulations
- EO/PO free
- 100% naturally derived
This Surfactant Can Be Used In Many Different Products Including:
- INCI: Coco-Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate
- Appearance: Light Yellow Viscous Liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- pH (5 %): 3 – 4
- Density @ 20°C: 1.06 - 1.1 g/cm3
- Type: Mixture of alkyl glucoside with fatty acid glyceryl ester
- Typical Usage Rate: up to 5%
- Activity: 30% (65% Solids)
- Storage Conditions: Store between + 10°C and + 30°C. Storage at temperatures below 10°C can lead to a crystallization. This property is characteristic of the product and reversible by stirring and heating at 25 - 30°C with no effect on the efficacy of the product.
- When stored properly, best used within 1 year from date of purchase.
- Manufacturer: BASF Care Creations