Lamesoft PO 65
Lamesoft PO 65 uses a nature-based lipid derived from Sunflower and Coconut Oil that is a high performance additive for surfactant based products providing an intensive moisturizing and skin-softening sensation by depositing glyceryl oleate onto the skins surface. Free of preservatives, derived from 100% natural, renewable feedstocks, Lamesoft PO 65 is ideal for baby care, body washes and hair care products aimed at today’s environmentally aware consumers.
*As stated in the Technical Information, if product becomes cold in storage or during transportation, it can become thick and opaque with no effect on the efficacy of the product. This is totally normal and will generally clear again once warmed back up.
- Lipid layer enhancer for surfactant based cleansers
- Softens and moisturizes skin and hair
- Can improve the mildness of a formulation
- Enhances viscosity in sulfate-free systems
- Cold processable; saving time and energy
- Can be used in clear, opacified and pearlized formulations
- EO/PO free
- 100% naturally derived
This Surfactant Can Be Used In Many Different Products Including:
- INCI: Coco-Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate
- Appearance: Light Yellow Viscous Liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- pH (5 %): 3 – 4
- Density @ 20°C: 1.06 - 1.1 g/cm3
- Type: Mixture of alkyl glucoside with fatty acid glyceryl ester
- Typical Usage Rate: up to 5%
- Activity: 30% (65% Solids)
- Storage Conditions: Store between + 10°C and + 30°C. Storage at temperatures below 10°C can lead to a crystallization. This property is characteristic of the product and reversible by stirring and heating at 25 - 30°C with no effect on the efficacy of the product.
- When stored properly, best used within 1 year from date of purchase.
- Manufacturer: BASF Care Creations