Our Mango Butter is a premium skin care butter that is extracted from the kernels of the mango tree. Mango Butter is a rich source of antioxidants, emollients, Vitamins A and Vitamin E, providing this cosmetic Mango Butter with excellent moisturizing properties. Our Mango Butter is an effective emollient, possesses excellent skin spreadability, and is reputed to possess high oxidation ability and to assist skin cell regenerative activity. Mango Butter is the perfect addition to various products including creams, lotions, bar soap, hair products, body butters, scrubs, balms and more!
- Mango Butter
- This Butter is Non-GMO, Gluten Free and Suitable for Vegans
- Mango Butter is extracted from the kernels of the mango tree where it is then refined and deodorized to produce a finished product that has a mild to nonexistent odor
- Mango Butter is known exhibit excellent moisturizing properties, being used to soften and rejuvenate rough and dry skin
- Mango Butter is known to possess high oxidation abilities and is reputed to assist in skin cell regenerative activity, as well as help provide good protection against the effects of UV radiation
- Mango Butter is rich in antioxidants, emollients and Vitamins A and Vitamin E, with these natural properties being thought to be useful in helping reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Mango Butter exhibits excellent spreadability on the skin, making it a great choice for use as a massage butter or carrier for treatment products
Common Uses For This Product Include:
- Bar Soap
- Massage Butters
- Hair Care Products
- Facial Skin Care Products
- After Sun Products
- Personal Care Products
- INCI: Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter
- CAS # : 90063-86-8
- Appearance: Off-White to Yellowish Semi-Solid Fat
- Odor: Characteristic Mild Odor
- Melting Point: 30°C - 37°C (86°F - 98.6°F)
- Specific Gravity: 0.90 (@ 20°C)
- Saponification Value (mg KOH/g): 185 – 195
- Solubility: Soluble in Cosmetic Esters and Vegetable Oil. Insoluble in Water.
- Storage: We recommend storing this product in an airtight container in a cool, dark location. When stored properly, it is best used within 3 years from date of purchase.