Basic White Nail Polish Base
The versatility of the Basic White Nail Polish Base allows you to do many different things including:
- Make a Jelly Polish: Fill most of your nail polish bottle with the Glamour Suspending Nail Polish Base or the Clear Coat Nail Polish Base. Then add some of the Basic White Nail Polish Base, drop by drop (Add 2-6 drops to a regular sized bottle (15ml) or 1-2 drops to a mini nail polish bottle (5ml)). Then stir and enjoy!
- Change the colour of a nail polish you already own: Alter and adjust the colour of commercial nail polishes or previously created homemade nail polishes with this nail polish base! Pour some of the nail polish you are looking to change into another nail polish bottle, but do not fill it all the way to the top. Then slowly start adding some of this nail polish base, stirring in between to check the colour until you achieve the look you desire.
- Make a finished Nail Polish from scratch: This colour works great when serving as a base when making DIY nail polishes. This base can either be used outright for a full black colour or can be paired down with some of our Clear Coat Nail Polish Base, with as much as 1 part colour base, 1 part clear.
This Nail Polish Base is Vegan, Cruelty-Free and 10-Free
INCI Ingredient List:
- Butyl Acetate
- Ethyl Acetate
- Acetyl Tributyl Citrate
- Isobutyl Acetate
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer
- Styrene / Acrylates Copolymer
- N-Butyl Alcohol
- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Red 28, Red 22, Orange 5, Yellow 11, Violet 2 ext, Red 6, Red 7, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Ultramarines, Bismuth Oxychloride
Note: This Nail Polish Base is Vegan, Cruelty-Free and 10-Free. Being 10-Free means that the nail polish base is formulated without:
- Formaldehyde Resin
- Ethyl Tosylamide