SFIC Aloe Vera Melt & Pour Soap Base
This Premium Aloe Vera Melt & Pour Soap Base from SFIC is made with 5% Aloe Vera Gel which is often used for burns and abrasions, as well as being known for its healing properties. Together with natural vegetable skin care oils and oat protein, these ingredients make this soap base both soothing and cleansing for the skin. This Aloe Vera Melt and Pour Soap Base is made using a natural soap making process, producing a product that creates a light and creamy lather that you're sure to love!
This soap base is easy to use, simply melt the soap base in a microwave or double boiler, add your choice of Essential Oils, Fragrance Oils, Micas, Cosmetic Colourants etc. and pour it into your favourite Soap Mold! No curing time is required making this an easy craft project for all ages!
- Aloe Vera Melt & Pour Soap Base
- SFIC Melt & Pour Soap Base
- Fine Natural Vegetable Oil Recipe
- Manufactured using the Natural Soap Making Process
- 20% Kosher Glycerine Added
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Products
- No SLS or SLES are used in SFIC Soap Bases
- SFIC's Raw Materials are Non-GMO
- SFIC's Food grade plant derived oils are farmed by sustainable growers
- SFIC’s Palm Oil is purchased from companies that comply with RSPO
- Made in the USA for over 45 years
Note: This product was formerly called our Natural Aloe Vera Melt & Pour Soap Base. We are re-branding our Melt & Pour to reflect the supplier’s information as it is our intention to add more Melt & Pour brands in the future.
- Ingredients: Saponified Coconut Oil (and) Saponified Palm Oil (and) Saponified Safflower Oil (and) Glycerine (Kosher, of Vegetable Origin) (and) Aloe Vera Gel (and) Purified Water (and) Sorbitol (and) Propylene Glycol (Made from Vegetable Glycerin) (and) Sorbitan Oleate (Emulsifier) (and) Oat Protein
- CAS #: 61789-31-9 / 61790-79-9 / 56-81-5 / 100084-89-7 / 7732-18 / 50-70-4 / 57-55-6 / 1338-49-8 / 151661-87-9
The Manufacturing Process:
- The manufacturing process of these Natural Melt & Pour Soap Bases is similar to how soap makers have produced soap for hundreds of years.
- The manufacturer makes the soap in the "hot process" method, by means of a reaction of the vegetable oils together with the alkali in large vessels, "cooked" until completion.
- During this "cooking" process they can then add all sorts of ingredients such as butters, additional oils, extracts, exfoliants, and a variety of other ingredients.
- The finished product is then poured into molds and allowed to cool. Once solidified, the finished Melt & Pour Soap is cut into blocks and ready for crafters to melt down and work with, adding fragrances, colours, exfoliates, using decorative molds and techniques to make their own unique soap creations!