Natural Marine Cypress Fragrance Oil
Our Natural Marine Cypress fragrance oil is the perfect balance of invigorating and grounding, incorporating fresh top notes of pineapple, lemon and mint, accented by calming lavender, geranium, patchouli, and cedarwood.
All Natural Fragrance Oils are plant-based aromatics that are produced using pure essential oils and aromatic isolates derived solely from natural, raw botanical sources. All oils can therefore be certified as being free of synthetic ingredients.
- Natural Marine Cypress Fragrance Oil
- Natural Marine Cypress Fragrant Oil
- All Natural Fragrance Oil
- All Natural Fragrance Oils are plant-based aromatics that are produced using pure essential oils and aromatic isolates derived solely from natural, raw botanical sources. All oils can therefore be certified as being free of synthetic ingredients.
- This Fragrance Oil is Paraben and Phthalate Free
Fragrance Oil Notes:
- Top Notes: Lemon, Pineapple, Mint
- Middle/Heart Notes: Lavender, Geranium
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Cedarwood
Common Uses For This Fragrance Oil:
- Melt & Pour Soap
- Cold Process Soap
- Bath Bombs
- Skin Care Products
- Hair Care Products
- Home Cleaning Products
- Flashpoint: 67 °C / 152.6 °F
- Specific Gravity: 1.039 - 1.069
- Refractive Index: 1.4512 - 1.4562
- Vanillin Content: 0%
Behaviour in Cold Process Soap:
- Consistency Change: None.
- Colour Change: None.
Additional Notes: In Cold Process Soap we recommend using fragrances at a lower soap making temperature, approximately 110°F, and adding the fragrance at a light trace. We test our fragrance oils using a soap formula that does not trace quickly at a soap making temperature of 110°F. As soap formulas can vary, we recommend customers do their own small test batch to ensure the fragrance performs well in their own formula.