SFIC Shea Butter Melt & Pour Soap Base
This Premium Shea Butter Melt & Pour Soap Base from SFIC is made with 5% Refined Shea Butter along with natural vegetable skin care oils, oat protein and 20% vegetable glycerin, making this soap base both moisturizing and cleansing for the skin. This Shea Butter Melt and Pour Soap Base is made using the natural soap making process, producing a product that creates a light and creamy lather that you're sure to love!
This soap base is easy to use, simply melt the soap base in a microwave or double boiler, add your choice of Essential Oils, Fragrance Oils, Micas, Cosmetic Colourants etc. and pour it into your favourite Soap Mold! No curing time is required making this an easy craft project for all ages!
- Shea Butter Melt & Pour Soap Base
- SFIC Melt & Pour Soap Base
- Fine Natural Vegetable Oil Recipe
- Manufactured Using a Natural Soap Making Process
- 20% Kosher Glycerine Added
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Products
- No SLS or SLES are used in SFIC Soap Bases
- SFIC's Raw Materials are Non-GMO
- SFIC's Food grade plant derived oils are farmed by sustainable growers
- SFIC’s Palm Oil is purchased from companies that comply with RSPO
- Made in the USA for over 45 years
Note: This product was formerly called our Natural Shea Butter Melt & Pour Soap Base. We are re-branding our Melt & Pour to reflect the supplier’s information as it is our intention to add more Melt & Pour brands in the future.
- Coconut Oil
- Palm Oil
- Safflower Oil
- Glycerine (Kosher, of Vegetable Origin)
- Shea Butter
- Purified Water
- Sodium Hydroxide (Saponifying Agent)
- Propylene Glycol (made from Vegetable Glycerine)
- Sorbitan Oleate (Emulsifier)
- Oat Protein
- Titanium Dioxide (Mineral Whitener used in Opaque Soaps)
The Manufacturing Process:
- The manufacturing process of these Natural Melt & Pour Soap Bases is similar to how soap makers have produced soap for hundreds of years.
- The manufacturer makes the soap in the "hot process" method, by means of a reaction of the vegetable oils together with the alkali in large vessels, "cooked" until completion.
- During this "cooking" process they can then add all sorts of ingredients such as butters, additional oils, extracts, exfoliants, and a variety of other ingredients.
- The finished product is then poured into molds and allowed to cool. Once solidified, the finished Melt & Pour Soap is cut into blocks and ready for crafters to melt down and work with, adding fragrances, colours, exfoliates, using decorative molds and techniques to make their own unique soap creations!