Raw Beeswax Chunks
Our Raw Beeswax Chunks is made from 100% Pure Canadian Beeswax and is perfect for making candles and a variety of body care products. This bulk beeswax is a very clean wax that is sourced from top quality beeswax, but due to the natural state of the ingredient, some natural impurities or bee parts may be found in chunks which can be easily filtered out. This beeswax features a delicate honey aroma that is a delight!
- Raw Beeswax
- Natural Beeswax
- Bulk Beeswax Chunks
- Made from 100% Pure Canadian Beeswax
- Colour: Golden Yellow (Colour may vary due to this being a natural product)
- Features a delicate honey aroma
The Perfect Ingredient in a Wide Variety of Products Including
- Lip Gloss
- Lip Balms
INCI: Cera alba
How Do I Filter Beeswax
- With Raw Beeswax, on occasion natural impurities or bee parts may be found in the wax which can easily be removed.
- To filter Beeswax, simply melt the wax on something like a stovetop in a double boiler.
- Once the wax is melted, pour the wax through a filtering cloth (like nylon or cheesecloth) into a clean and dry container. The filtering cloth should catch most of the impurities both large and small.
- If some impurities do remain, simply repeat this filtering process.
What is Bloom?
- Over time, 100% Pure Beeswax can develop a naturally occurring white film on its surface. This white film is known as bloom, and is similar to what occurs with pure chocolate over time, and serves as an indication of the purity of the wax.
- If you do not like the look of bloom, it can easily be removed by buffing the surface of the candle with a soft cloth or applying a low amount of heat gradually with a tool like a hair dryer.
Please note: As this is a natural product, colour can vary