Reddig-Glo Diamond Dye Chips - Avocado
Easy to use and available in a huge selection of colours, Reddig-Glo Diamond Dye Chips are perfect for use in paraffin, soy and other natural waxes. One candle dye chip is formulated to colour approximately 1 lb of wax depending on the shade desired. Soy and other Natural Waxes, or Paraffin wax with additional additives, may require two or more dye chips to achieve a similar colour in 1 lb of wax.READ MORE
These Avocado candle dye chips are great for the Candle Crafter and can be easily used to accurately dye a small amount of wax and are perfect for use in paraffin, soy and other natural waxes to achieve different shades depending on amount of dye used.
- Adjust colour/shade by increasing or decreasing the ratio of dye to wax.
- Paraffin and translucent waxes will colour a medium to dark shade with 1 chip per lb. of wax
- Soy, Natural Waxes and Paraffin with additives will colour a light to medium shade with 1 chip per lb. of wax
- Please bear in mind that colours will vary depending on the type of wax and/or fragrance use.
- All dyes can fade over a period of time, especially when exposed to UV light. Light colours tend to fade faster than dark colours.
- We recommend not over-heating dyes in wax. Excessive heat can oxidize the wax and have a deteriorating effect on dyes.