Rose De Mai Absolute
- Rose de Mai Absolute Essential Oil
- Country of Origin: India
- Aromatic Summary: Soft, delicate rose floral aroma
- Aromatic Strength: Mild
- Aromatic Note: Middle
- Blends well with other essential oils including bergamot, lavender, geranium, jasmine, sandalwood, patchouli, and chamomile
- Rose de Mai Absolute is solvent extracted from the petals of the rose de mai plant.
- Rose de mai, also known as cabbage rose, produces an abundance of flowers pink-red in colour.
- Rose de mai is native to ancient Perisa, now cultivated in Morocco, Tunisia, and Italy, among others.
- Botanical Name: Rosa centifolia
- INCI: Rosa centifolia (Flower) Oil
- Country of Origin: Morocco
- Plant Part: Petals
- Extraction Method: Solvent Extraction
- Colour: Ranges from a pale yellow to greenish-olive liquid
Caution: Essential Oils are concentrated essences from plants, and should always be diluted before application to the skin to avoid irritation. We do not promote or encourage the use of Essential Oils internally but more for their aromatic and topical benefits. Ensure that you are aware of the contraindications of the oils that you are using and consult with your doctor or a certified aromatherapist if you have health concerns or questions.