SepiMAX ZEN Polymer
Simply sprinkle the polymer over the aqueous phase, initially at low speed (approximately 500 rpm), then at higher speed of around 1,500 rpm. For cream-gels, SepiMAX ZEN should be added in the oily phase (hot or cold). Its hydration time is approximately 10 minutes, but the polymer may also be left to hydrate for a few hours without stirring; then it can be mixed rapidly by dispersant agitation to obtain an aqueous gel.
Aqueous gels obtained using this polymer are transparent with a texture that is rich and elegant (non-oily, non-sticky), with a velvety sensation on the skin.
SepiMAX ZEN is a pre-neutralized thickening and stabilizing polymer which creates wonderful gels simply by allowing the polymer powder to hydrate and works synergistically with fatty alcohols, surfactants and other active ingredients to increase viscosity
- Stable within a wide pH range: pH 2-8
- Suspending Properties at low viscosity
- Very high resistance to electrolytes and stressful actives such as Panthenol, AHA, Minerals, Amino Acids etc.
- Synergies with other polymers or emulsifiers
- Elegant sensory profile
- No neutralization
- Can be used in hot and cold process formulations
- No Clumping
- INCI: Polyacrylate Cross-polymer 6
- Country of Origin: France
- Appearance: White Powder
- Stable between pH 2-8
- pH as supplied: Between 4 - 5.5 when formulated in a 1.5% aqueous gel
Recommended Usage Level
Emulsifier, Stabilizer and Thickener - 0.5 - 5%
Suspending Properties - from 0.15%