Soothing Aloe Body Butter Recipe
Makes 550 grams
2% Stearic Acid 11 grams
5% Aloe Butter 28 grams
2% Cocoa Butter 11 grams
6% Avocado Oil Golden 33 grams
5% Apricot Kernel Oil 28 grams
1% Allantoin 5 grams
66% Water (Boiling Hot) 363 grams
3% Dimethicone 17 grams
1% Panthenol 5 grams
1% Cromoist Hydolyzed Oat Protein 5 grams
1% Germaben II Preservative 6 grams
1. Measure out Part A into a microwave safe bowl and mix.
2. Slowly pour Part B into Part A, gently stirring to combine all ingredients. Continue stirring until all emulsifiers have melted and no solid flakes remain. Additional heating may be required.
3. Continue stirring every few minutes to ensure even cooling and emulsion.
4. Once product has reached below 45’ degrees add all of Part C.
5. Add fragrance oil or essential oil to desired scent level.
6. Stir well to ensure all ingredients are evenly dispersed, then package the product into jars once it has cooled to be barely warm to the touch.
7. Product will not reach final thickness until completely cool.
Voyageur Soap & Candle Company Ltd.
Telephone: 604-530-8979 Toll Free: 1-800-758-7773
NOTE: All recipes are provided for the use of the customers of Voyageur Soap & Candle Company Ltd. Their electronic or print reproduction is strictly forbidden. All formulas and recipes have been formulated by Voyageur but we accept no liability as to their effectiveness or the success of the formulas when being made. It is essential that good manufacturing practices are followed in their use, and it is the responsibility of the user to meet the appropriate regulatory requirements of their jurisdiction in all matters. All formulas remain the property of Voyageur, and their reproduction or redistribution is strictly forbidden without our written consent.